The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone

Guest dave1

Hi everyone

i have just bought a soarer 1jz gte and would like to mod it up abit, came across this site and found it very intresting so thought i would join and get some advice on some things!

from some reserch i have done the 1jz gte in a soarer runs 380cc high impedence injectors and the jspec supra runs 440cc high impedence injectors and the uk supra runs 550cc low impedence injectors.

can anyone confirm this for me?

i would like to run the 550cc injectors in my soarer, i have also found out that i would need to get a resitor pack to run the 550cc injectors to make them high impedence, can anyone tell me if a resitor pack from a mark 3 supra work with these injectors?

hope you can help me along my way thanks in advance,

oh yeah my name is dave and i am from christchurch dorset cheers

thanks mate

also can a power fc run high and low impedence injectors? or would you still need a resistor pack with low impedence?

sorry for all the questions

also does anyone have any 550cc injectors that they would like to sell me?

thank you