The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke Meet - Finally Happening....

Suprash

Ok, for all you B/Stokers out there and others, Graham, Lee, Rich (if he will even see this), Shaf, Kev, Si, Oxy, Steve, Clarkey Sprakey (Christian I believe), George, Pete (Sharpe) and anyone else who might fancy it.

Thought I would start a thread rolling for a meet, not sure on exact date, but something soon, within the next week. Who's up for it, Oh and this will be in conjuction with some late night speeding around my borough..........:D

Update:

Meeting on the 01/09/03, say for around 19:00-19:30 at the McDonalds car park next to the footbal ground.

Everyone please wash your car, as photos will be required.(Kev bring your camcorder ;))

Kev

Ashley

Clair

Oxy/Martin

Leett

Clarkey Sparkey

Shaf

Peter S

Mr Angry

Slow Dog

my car is heading back up north tomorrow (wednesday).... never to be seen again..... i will be doing the same at the end of next week :(

.... i think im gonna cry now :(

drinks in basingstoke next wednesday guys, my leaving do.

be there, or be dead :devil:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Update:

Meeting on the 01/08/03, say for around 19:00-19:30 at the McDonalds car park next to the footbal ground.

Is that the McDee's with KFC by the Leisure center ? If not going to need some directions - will be coming from Farnborough.

Typo .. -> 01/09/2004 ? :)

Nope its the other one, come off at Jct 7, hit the main roundabout and take a left, up the dually, to the next roundabout and go straight over, along the single, to the next roundabout take a left, and McDonals will be your third left along that small dually at the lights..... ;)

good meet guys. nice to see some new faces in basingstoke, pete, lee etc :D

thanks for everyone else who stayed for my leaving do..... i love you guys :p

well..... apart from slodog.... cos he's slow.... and oxy, cos he's very gei..... and claire.... cos ash would beat me up :D

a big thankyou to Sheena for my cake, was well tasty and tastes just as good for breakfast :devil:

thanks to mr clarkey for being my designated sideways driver all night :D

ps does anyone one know where i can buy some granUary bread from?? :devil: