The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Britsh Drift Championship - Round 5 - The finale + Total Jap Car Magazine Show

Suprash

Next weekend is the BDC finale at Sunderland, the Nissan Factory ! Champions shall be crowned :cool:

Total Jap Car Magazines have taken over organisation of the car show side of the event utilising the massive amount of space at the plant to put stands up for 400 vehicles + other attractions :blink:

I havent a clue what this could entail, but wondered if the club fancied throwing together a last minute stand for you guys to get together and park up, mill about, chat, watch some cars, watch some drifting, have a drink ;)

As other clubs will be there supporting the Nissan/S body scene, I thought it only fitting that we try and get out turn out for the Toyota/Supra scene, show them what a real car is all about :D

Tickets are £10 each but Im sure I could get a reduced rate if the club wants to attend. I know SXOC have got tickets reduced to £3 for club members and Im sure the BDC will be only to happy to provide us the same if we wanted to get a stand together, after all it help them and Jap Car magazine fill the place out that little bit more.

So its a bit short notice, but Im a believer in last minute cobled together plans are usually the best.

Show a hand of interest and I'll do the necessary back ground work to get it sorted if there's enough interest.

On a personal note, after my podium finish at Round 4, Im currenly sat just outside the top 8, so with this being the last round, Im definitely looking for a top 8 finish overall to try and claim that 8th place in the Championship for promotion to the pro class next year. Its all feeling very tense now for the last round ! :cool: