The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my clutch pedal stuck in the floor today....

streetdrifter

i look at the slave cylinder and he is ok because will be licking from him if somethink will b broke,but i just take the master cylinder out ,i strip him down and one of the sill is smash ...

so i think this is a problem i need the seil kit/repair kit becasue i ring b4 all know me car parts company and nowhone supply in that cylinder in the uk...only dealer

i look at the slave cylinder and he is ok because will be licking from him if somethink will b broke,but i just take the master cylinder out ,i strip him down and one of the sill is smash ...

so i think this is a problem i need the seil kit/repair kit becasue i ring b4 all know me car parts company and nowhone supply in that cylinder in the uk...only dealer

yes more than likely the clutch master cyl. other causes could be the doggy slave cylinder or even bleeding the system but 90% the master...

i have the repair kits in stock if you need one

There you go! He may even have a good used one.........;)