The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Yarmouth meet up??

staples230uk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Alistair, check the underside of your bonnet and have a look to see if the holes for the rain tray come pre drilled as standard, mine was already done when i got it so i've no idea. If the holes are there, try pick up some small bolts to match (the holes are pre-tapped) as i took the rain tray off forever and a day ago so i've no idea where the bolts are. I've just been looking in my Garage but i've moved house since i removed it so they were probably chucked. I'm now heading into Norwich for a meal, if i get time i'll try pick some up but i doubt i will. I'll pm you my address etc. £30 for the rain tray?? Billy bargain.

Edit: If you dont have the holes, you can prob fit it in the back of the car with a little "encouragement" as its not all that big.

Edited by SupraDan24 (see edit history)

Hi Steve, we've already had the meet for this thread but myself, Staples230uk (Alistair) and lamboyello (Jason) were talking about making them regular as its not too far for any of us. I'm away in Denmark at the moment, but if the weathers not too bad when i get home i'll sort one out. We'll be having them on a Sunday each time, as thats when there seems to be a few more cars about to show up when we pull up in our superior cars lol. We meet up on the sea front and park up for a chat etc. Alistair met me at mine last time (about 5 minutes drive from the meet location), your welcome to do the same.

Dan

Hi all,me & my good wife was on a family visit to Kessenland over the past 3 day's,we did not see anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! apart from when we filled up with fuel at morrisons Kessenland!!! after paying for my fuel,i walked out onto the forecourt to find a silver tt paked in front of me,so me being me,asked if he was a member,he said NO,after a bit of a chat at the pumps,he poss selling,he said bought from a arab,sure he said twin garratts. Just thought i would let you all kno about it,by the way nice area.

Guys and Girls, i'll probably organise one more meet when i get home before the weather sets in and makes travelling an issue. I plan to make these a regular Monthly/Bi-Monthly meet next year for those who want to get out the house for a night and come chill with some like minded people, and show off their Supes. For people who havent come before, its a good opertunity to take a look at other peoples cars and see what you like/dislike without having to buy it first :D Hopefully get a few more cars on a couple of occasions as well like last year when we had it on the same evening as Modified Live when the Sea Front was literally packed with modified cars.

Cheers Dears

Lanky i cant believe you made a spelling mistake!!! Crazy man. I ordered mine and Arin's trial rear kits today from knight racer :) I cant wait to ride in lola, bet shes a right beast. I met Supra Steve up the front before in his silver supe. We could get a good 5 or 6 up there i erection and take over the sea front. ha

p.s by the way its my 27th birthday in 2 weeks and I expect a present!

Lanky i cant believe you made a spelling mistake!!! Crazy man. I ordered mine and Arin's trial rear kits today from knight racer :) I cant wait to ride in lola, bet shes a right beast. I met Supra Steve up the front before in his silver supe. We could get a good 5 or 6 up there i erection and take over the sea front. ha

p.s by the way its my 27th birthday in 2 weeks and I expect a present!

Nice one mucka, the trial rear is definately the nicest rear for the Supe. I may look at one in the future, but for now i'm going to stick with the stock as it feels so good to have it back to how it should be finally :) Get some overfenders on it as well mate and have them blended, it will look the nuts then :cool: Oooo thats a point, can i have your stock rear when you take it off, i can swap it with mine then :D As well as your Headunit and stock spoiler HAHA. (I'm slowly buying his car and he doesnt even know it Muhahahah

Just need that spoiler to be made now and then i can get that and just gotta save up to get the bodywork and spray done then! whoop! Im stealing some wheels off Arin so i can get my wheels done. All coming together! I have seen them over fenders, when their blended in i think they look really nice :) so you want my rear kit, head unit and spoiler. that'll be 150,000 pounds please!!

Yes im young ali but i still deserve a present!!