The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra has now gone.....

suprafan72

...to another club member :) It was a sad day to see it go but im looking at a different driving experience now, I.e Awesome breaking, handling and instant spool to have fun on A&B roads...:D..... Best of luck to the new owner. I still love Supra's but there not for me anymore to be honest :)

Apologies to all the Part Vultures who wanted to tear her apart, I know I'd of made more money but its not all about that for me :). I know the new owner will look after her... He's so Anal :D

...to another club member :) It was a sad day to see it go but im looking at a different driving experience now, I.e Awesome breaking, handling and instant spool to have fun on A&B roads...:D.

You could have all them with a supra and the right setup, new car looks nice though mate.

I heard who the new owner might be a few days ago, hope it worked out he got got it.

Wow...nice purchase Steve! I've just back from a month in Thailand and didn't even know this car was for sale!?!?

Where was it advertised!? What was the price!?

Cheers buddy.

It wasn't advertised as such, Andy put a thread up about breaking or selling and i jumped in quick before the vultures persuaded him to break it up.:)

As for the price me and Andy came to a very fair arrangement. ;)

Nice one mate - have you sold your car already then!?

Reason I ask is that there is a pistonheads advert location Ayrshire in Scotland selling it:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3220426.htm

Looks far to similar to yours to be a different car!? :confused:

Yes that is/was my car, I part ex'd my car with Andy and then he part ex'd it straight on again.

I've just been speaking with him via pm and I've sent him a load of info.:)

Thanks for the effort Steve,

Looks like the seller went and did the dirty on my mate though so kind of irrelevant now. Took a £500+ deposit, let my mate insure it etc, then went and sold it to someone else. What a first class t**t

...to another club member :) It was a sad day to see it go but im looking at a different driving experience now, I.e Awesome breaking, handling and instant spool to have fun on A&B roads...:D..... Best of luck to the new owner. I still love Supra's but there not for me anymore to be honest :)

Apologies to all the Part Vultures who wanted to tear her apart, I know I'd of made more money but its not all about that for me :). I know the new owner will look after her... He's so Anal :D

I'm secretly hoping you've gone for a short wheelbase Audi sport ur quattro, though I suspect it's more likely to be an Evo, or possibly Impreza.

Thanks for the effort Steve,

Looks like the seller went and did the dirty on my mate though so kind of irrelevant now. Took a £500+ deposit, let my mate insure it etc, then went and sold it to someone else. What a first class t**t

Sorry to hear that, Was kinda hoping it was going to someone in the club as its a very clean, good spec OEM car.

Sorry to hear that, Was kinda hoping it was going to someone in the club as its a very clean, good spec OEM car.

Looked a perfect car, my mate is gutted about it.

Jesus. Did he get his £500 back then?

Not yet, friday, he made some poor excuse about paypal and having to re-transfer the money into it.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)