The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all

l.chris97

just dropping in to say hi to all the member on here....just signed up and have to get my membership paid soon...hunting in process for a clean tt6....half of the tt6's on ere are the stuff of dreams....i envy an respect all you guys cars on ere....looking forward to joining the tt6 group asap

another question..i live in Ireland an Supras are as rare as good weather here,.,.,

i was thinking on a red, gunmetal or white....

i have never seen any of these colours real time on a supra...

out of the three which do u guys think is the nicest colour on the Supra??

That can't really be answered as everyone's opinion is different.

I really wanted a black Supra but due to my age and insurance, I decided on a UK spec so couldn't really be picky with the colour.

Out of the 3, before I bought mine, I'd have gone gunmetal.

Here's mine, along with a black and silver one (both members on here);

Edited by Josh (see edit history)

3 cool motors there

went it comes to it i won't be 2 bother with the colour as long as she is mechanically sound and no major rust or body damage....

taking it into mind the quickest car i had before was an 04 rs focus..am i mad going for a tt6 considering it will be my first rwd??

ure insurance mate...i am getting qoutes of 5 -7k third party for a 96 tt6......thats madness......get the car first i quess, then worry about insurance

i am getting qoutes of 5 -7k third party for a 96 tt6......thats madness......get the car first i quess, then worry about insurance

:O If i was you i'd look at Insurance first, what if you get the car and cant afford insurance?

My Supra was the first RWD car i've owned, bit leary at times but planted most of the time :)

3 cool motors there

went it comes to it i won't be 2 bother with the colour as long as she is mechanically sound and no major rust or body damage....

taking it into mind the quickest car i had before was an 04 rs focus..am i mad going for a tt6 considering it will be my first rwd??

ure insurance mate...i am getting qoutes of 5 -7k third party for a 96 tt6......thats madness......get the car first i quess, then worry about insurance

I'm only 22 and the most powerful car I owned was a remapped 1.9TDi Golf mk5.

The Supra felt unbelievably fast when I got it and it still does, just not so much (need to go full BPU). It's easy to handle as long as you put your foot down at the rights times. Though I do miss being able to have my foot to the floor round bends with the FWD Golf knowing that not a long can go wrong.

I'm only paying £880 on mine on an Admiral multicar policy.

880 quid...at 22...damn u guys in d uk have the population to create buying power.....thats unheard of in the south of ireland....my girlfriends paying more on a 1.8 diesel focus

It does seem mad. I was paying £800 on my Golf. Although Admiral did say it's due to the amount of people of a certain age crashing certain cars, not many people my age crash Supras compared to Golfs :D