The mkiv Supra Owners Club

getting another supra

anton

Hi all. Ive been out of the game for a while and im just looking to see how much mods etc cost nowadays.

Im after a aerotop car or shell. Whats the going cost of these?

How much is TT engine transplant with all the extra necessary bits and bobs

Flocking the dash, how much is it?

How much is a blow over and then how much is it for a total colour change including the engine bay?

leather retrims, how much are these for the supra nowadays?

Alot of questions so thanks for your time

Well with how many words youve just typed you could of just given rough prices and saved all the hassle. Dont bother replying to my threads in future, cheers

I didn't actually know a definitive answer to the questions until I searched so I may have given you incorrect information.

I see you're going to go far on here...

Well with how many words youve just typed you could of just given rough prices and saved all the hassle. Dont bother replying to my threads in future, cheers

By using the search function, you'll save yourself and others from typing many thousands of words :)

It's not really fair to slate existing members, when they're actually trying to help. All the information you want is easily found using the search, as has been stated by other members.

I agree it isnt fair to slate existing members but I dont class what the lad said as help. It came accross very cheeky and not needed. If I got my wires crossed then Im sorry.

Could of just been

Respray2-3k

flocking 1200

tt transplant around 3k

That would of been perfect

I agree it isnt fair to slate existing members but I dont class what the lad said as help. It came accross very cheeky and not needed. If I got my wires crossed then Im sorry.

Could of just been

Respray2-3k

flocking 1200

tt transplant around 3k

That would of been perfect

But I'd still had to have used the search function to find that information for you. I don't even want to know any of this, I was just trying to help you help yourself.

Edited by Josh (see edit history)