The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trd or spoilerless?

Blackie

With or without?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. With or without?

Im thinking to go spoilerless (Well carbon lip) Instead of a trd which i have, Do you think it would look better spoilerless? Its happening as ive done a deal with a mate on my trd :D Ive got a couple of pictures with out spoiler so you can get the idea.Ive obviously got no wiper, Taillight, ariel or wiper sqirter

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I had the spoiler off mine (also got vs arches as ya know :) ) the car did look pretty awesome without - fat from the rear like ^^,

So based on that rough thinking, it would look pretty sweet on yours too I think ^^,

However yours does look great with the trd spoiler on :cool:

You having some work done on the car then atm?

b;3208800']When I had the spoiler off mine (also got vs arches as ya know :) ) the car did look pretty awesome without - fat from the rear like ^^,

So based on that rough thinking, it would look pretty sweet on yours too I think ^^,

However yours does look great with the trd spoiler on :cool:

You having some work done on the car then atm?

hes always having work done on the car lol :p

Not a huge fan of trd spoilers, I love the spoiler-less look but I do think with the trial rear and the vs that your car needs something. If karolina hasn't fitted the ridox one yet you could take the trd off and test fit it to see if you like it (take pics!). I like the euro spec spoiler too, and I love Ibrar's wide body with ridox lip.

A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.

It's just wrong.

Oi! :(

It's a hard decision as I do think a spoiler can balance out the car if it has a big kit.. But I also think the small lip could rain it in a bit and keep it a little more 'classy'.

The pics you put up, without the wheels on etc arnt helping.. But IMO, it should look pretty good with the lip spoiler. Take the trd off, place the lip on and take some pics, that will help a lot in your decision. :)

Either way works for me, i've just taken the TRD wing off my car, removed the wiper and

think it looks pretty good.

Im not keen on the boot lips, their neither here or there.

Poor thing looks bald, reminds me of a stock car at the back :D

Dayyyyytoooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa