The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post JAE discussion thread.

Tom S

First of all, thanks to everyone who made it a memorable JAE 2011

Congratulations to "Wile E Coyote" for his award on the tunnel run. Don't drink the champers to quick..

also to "Hodge" for winning the Catergory of Best Toyota at JAE, first of many for a wonderful looking car I hope

My thank yous go to everyone who got involved and did any jobs. From working the BBQ, to preping food to carrying stuff into the marquee and from cars to the fridge

Some noteworthy exceptions:-

Ian Ian - Master Cook for a wonderful chilli on Friday night and a really Spicy Chicken Curry on Saturday.

Wile E Coyote for never not being there to help take the strain.

H. for being my number 2 for the event and being classed by some as a "really good guy" :eyebrows:

Lola - being the star of the show with the Jager bombs.

its over for another year, but lets discuss what you want to do different or better next year.

1) Marquee - keep it

2) Fridge - Keep it

Event games??

Tug -o- War, Chilli Eating, Footy etc etc.. if we want todo them we will have to get involved early.

Lastly thanks to "Hodge" for the rapid drive home, I needed another Loo break near the end...:blink:

I hope that Lola and other post the pictures of a wonderful event.

I'm off to unload the work horse (my Supra) then I think a shower and most probably bed..

:flasher:

Edited by Tom S (see edit history)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another one for the memories. :)

Thank you Tom for organising another great event/weekend even with my difficulties on arrival. Your a legend mate :thumbs: And a thank you to all the other mods and people involved to make it what it was.

Again good to see some of the old faces and the usual suspects along with some new ones.

And thanks to Dave (Supraloopy) for once again adding more memorable moments :D

Another legendary week-end.

:thumbs: Fab organisation Tom and great chilli and curry Ian (although the marquee was a little 'pungent' to say the least afterwards!).

We had a great time and will be back next year.... some highly amusing conversations which have left me mentally scared! ;)

As Mr. H said.

A massive thanks to Tom for an amazingly organized event

And also a big thanks to everyone that made me so welcome.

Thanks VERY VERY MUCH.

Aside from Tom yelling at everyone, Awesome time haha! Really though, first JAE for me and for only being in the UK a month, everyone's been very welcoming! Hodge hahaha... might need a bigger tent next time :p

Really sorry I never made this event - last minute car problems prevented it! But, glad everyone had a great time. Congrats to Hodge and hopefully I'll be in for the next one!

Was hoping you'd show so I could thank ya for the hotel during Suprapod. Hodge collected your £ :D

Had a great weekend. A big thankyou to Tom for putting on an amazing event. Was really nice to actually get chance to have a good chat and a laugh with people... From the "dead pig" bbq to the :thumbs: conversation that had me crying with laughter. Roll on next year :)

haha especially liked the :thumbdown: that morning :D

Does anyone have the picture of Hodge's tent with the double airbed? I have not laughed as much in ages..!!:D

H.

Scotty and I think Inazone (Alex) got one... I could be wrong about Alex but I know a few folks took some :D

I have shit internet for the next couple weeks but as soon as I can get to it, I'll have the pictures posted! Ahh Jager... the worst/best friend ya can have ;)