The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does anyone have a prop hoop available ?

scoooby slayer

It needs to be at the gearbox end Chris, stop it digging in and flipping the car over is the idea, they dont care about the other end.

I have one you can copy if you get it back to me within a few weeks, or Lee's fabricator might be able to copy it..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/6eb4d7de.jpg

where does that bolt to the car mate ?

i havnt fitted my linelock yet so the only burnout i will do is a rolling spin off the brakes, that way tyres wont be mega sticky and il just clutch slip off the line, will be my first time at pod in the supra so will just be getting a feel for it.

if i could get a hoop on that prop though id have the option to give it some more :)

i havnt fitted my linelock yet so the only burnout i will do is a rolling spin off the brakes, that way tyres wont be mega sticky and il just clutch slip off the line, will be my first time at pod in the supra so will just be getting a feel for it.

if i could get a hoop on that prop though id have the option to give it some more :)

diff will break before the prop imo mate, props are pretty strong, i did loads of drag events on my stock prop, only just changed it.

cheers fella, its a pity some one doesnt make some there must be somewhere under there they could be bolted to, no doubt a few people would buy them off here if they were just a bolt on.

I will talk to Lee, he may be up for making a few.

JamieP;3206700]diff will break before the prop imo mate, props are pretty strong, i did loads of drag events on my stock prop, only just changed it.

thats good to hear id rather the diff, it costs more but atleast its behind me lol

im mulling over the idea of a tt diff and a uprated metal prop, im tempted by the boostlogic 9" the only problem is sending them my beam will cost ridiculous ££££ shipping !

I will talk to Lee, he may be up for making a few.

cool cheers fella.

Edited by scoooby slayer (see edit history)

If you are thinking of going 9" ford diff then speak with Ian or John at websters race engineering, they have a lot of experience building custom rear ends and told me they could do it no problem and keep fully independent setup.

im thinking it will no doubt work out cheaper in the long run mate as it will never break, do you know if they have done a 9" supra yet ?