The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my new Supra

Style

Well after about 4 weeks of waiting, the new V5 eventually came through and I picked her up last week! Been a busy bee lately so finally managing to get some pics up now.

It's a 1996 SZ-R 6spd with 66k on the clock and 1 owner in the UK before me. As far as mods go I think this is all of them:

Blitz exhaust system

Weds Racing Wheels

TT brake setup

Some unbranded cone filter

Top secret front bumper and skirts

Toad alarm

Very happy with the car so far, can't fault it at all and the bodywork is unbelievable for that of a 15 year old car! Here's a few pics, hope you like them! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=138730&stc=1&d=1315583840

attachment.php?attachmentid=138731&stc=1&d=1315583840

attachment.php?attachmentid=138732&stc=1&d=1315583840

attachment.php?attachmentid=138733&stc=1&d=1315583840

attachment.php?attachmentid=138734&stc=1&d=1315583840

DSCF0132(1).jpg

DSCF0131(1).jpg

DSCF0128(1).jpg

DSCF0127(1).jpg

DSCF0125(1).jpg

Very nice, do like the gunmetal supe's and looks in very good condition! Well worth the wait i would bet :D Would probably remove the stick on fog light - Heckler was doing a sale thread for a fog light pcb (switches over one of the rear lights) just an idea :D very nice though matey! :thumbs:

Also, I found this just below both of the rear seats, I'm guessing it's something to do with audio because the one on the other side still has a cover on it with a 'Vibe' logo. Other than that, I'm not sure what it is, can anyone shed some light?

attachment.php?attachmentid=138740&stc=1&d=1315584553

2011-09-08 16.30.38.jpg

Also, I found this just below both of the rear seats, I'm guessing it's something to do with audio because the one on the other side still has a cover on it with a 'Vibe' logo. Other than that, I'm not sure what it is, can anyone shed some light?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=138740&stc=1&d=1315584553

Will most likely be a crossover for your audio setup (splits high and mid frequencies) - Vibe make audio components :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=138740&stc=1&d=1315584553

It most likely just a cross over chap :)

Lovely Supra by the way :cool:

Looks a lovely one in the best colour :) but those are OEM skirts, not top secret

Thanks mate. Oh are they? my bad. I thought they might have been OEM but wasn't sure.

b;3206617']Very nice' date=' do like the gunmetal supe's and looks in very good condition! Well worth the wait i would bet :D Would probably remove the stick on fog light - Heckler was doing a sale thread for a fog light pcb (switches over one of the rear lights) just an idea :D very nice though matey! :thumbs:[/quote']

Definitely worth the wait :D very happy with the car so far. But I was planning a few mods, one being the silly, stick on foglight. I'll check out Heckler's thread mate, thanks! :thumbs:

b;3206620']Will most likely be a crossover for your audio setup (splits high and mid frequencies) - Vibe make audio components :)

It most likely just a cross over chap :)

Lovely Supra by the way :cool:

Ahh I see, as long as its not vitally important then thats fine :) might have to buy a new headunit though as it is an aftermarket one from japan so some of it is in english, some in japanese. It's a bit of a challenge to work it haha.

Eyebrows will peel off. Best thing to do is take the lights out so that you can give them a good scrub once the brows are off. There will most likely be some residue.

As for the foglight, there will be a wire grounded out on the body and a wire feeding back to the foglight switch in the cabin. Leave the feed as it will be your switched positive, this can be used for the proper foglight mod, but tape it off and secure it somewhere safely in the boot for when it comes time to do the mod. Just ditch the rest.

The number plate surrounds are the same. Held on with adhesive tape stuff IIRC. They just pull off too but be careful not to take any paint with them, peel at an angle and gently. Once off you will need to get tar remover to get rid of the residue etc.