The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rumour has it...

jim

Apparently Fast Car are coming over to cover a major cruise in the next couple of weeks.

There have been a few of these over the past few years, always with a massive turnout. It's not a show as such so there's no stands being organised but if you fancy a brilliant night out with lots and lots of interesting cars to look at then this is one for you. If you think your Supra is worthy of a feature in the mag I can also introduce you on the night and you can take it from there.

Date has been confirmed as September 25th, but the location won't be released until a few days before. It won't be a million miles away from where we had our last meet though... ;) This is a bit of an exclusive as it hasn't been released on the other Irish forums yet, but similar details will be given to them over the weekend to ensure that it's well attended.

I'll keep the topic updated with any further developments as they arise, if there's enough interest we can arrange a meeting place so that we can arrive in convoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suprageek
You'd be able to walk to it then bud ;) I'm only down the road from you in Donaghadee.

happy days, i think ive seen you in the black supra? i live on donaghadee rd, small country lol

Sure did amigo, I ended up with a split shift on Saturday night / Sunday morning, I'd 2 hours sleep between them and slept through the whole thing. :(

All reports have been very positive, it got a huge turn out and psni were very cool - they stayed out and concentrated on scooping people arsing about/speeding in the area but were happy to let the burnouts and donuts carry on in the car park. Some pics on our blog:

showerks

There are a few vids on youtube, search fast car newtownards bud