The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New here!

Guest Daveysupra

Guest Daveysupra

Hi all, i'm dave, and i've just invested in my 1st supra, its a 1995 import n/a with a manual box, i thought i'd sign up after noticing the website on my side windows :haha:, i've got a few plans for the car, but think i'll keep it as it is for a little while as i'm still debating how much i like it haha

Edited by Daveysupra (see edit history)

I am in Exmouth, but I seem to visit Newton Abbot regularly recently lol (ShellShocked bodyshop)

You have StuartW in the Teignmouth area, when he's not away on the Drag Strip and a few members around the Plymouth area. We did have a couple of members in Torbay area, but they seem to have disappeared recently

Funny enough I bought mine in Torquay many moons ago

Keep an eye in the South West section for any local ish meets, it's been a bit quiet this year due to all the national events, but hopefully we will be getting together soon