• No
    • Dont know

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had mine deleted in May and have not missed it at all and it definately cleans the lines of the rear, although I guess it's a bit anal

To be honest the rear vision is pretty poor anyway, if the post is under 3 foot high and you don't look at where you are reversing to before you back in, your going to hit it anyway

I guess being an HGV driver helps, as I tend to look at where I will be reversing before I attempt it and I am used to relying on side mirrors

I shall remove it tomorrow and see if i can find something to fit the hole, or just use

black insulation tape :blink:

I seem to remember that a member made some custom bungs to fit the wiper motor

hole, am i dreaming this or did it really happen ?

wtf... people really use it?? a lot of cars come without them as standard. it's one of the BEST mods i've done and really updates the rear imo, having any kind of rear tint is way more 'dangerous' than not having the wiper imo and no one seems to worry too much about those.

In my old Supra without tints I rarely used it, but on rainy night and the tints on the current one, I could really do with it hence the comment realier.

Personaly I prefer the look of the car without one, but not at the cost of safety.

Dunk, I used a rubber bung on my current one, found it in a scrap yard :D It's been in there about 3 years and has never leaked.