The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all

jjs_82

Hello everyone,

My name is John, im from Donegal in Ireland and bought my first Twin Turbo Supra in Sapphire blue.

I've had it on the road now for 3 months and i've been using this site for help and finally got signed up this week.

The car is running 1.2 bar boost, the person that had the car before me said they had the car on the rolling-road and the boost was .8 and it was meant to have made 387bhp but he didn't know it had the different stages on the boost controller so im going to get the car done at 1.2 bar to see what it makes.

There's loads of things done to the car so ill give you a run down but everytime i go to do something in the car i find something new that i didn't know was there.

Heres some of my current spec:

BBS LLM 18" alloys

Blitz Nurspec exhaust

Tom's coilovers

Apexi turbo timer

Apexi pillar gauges (boost & Temp)

Blitz oil pressure gauge

Blitz SBC

Blitz power meter I-D

Spec clutch

Grooved disks all round and yellow stuff pads & braided clutch and brakes lines

HKS twin power high performance ingintion system type DLI

HKS dump valve

HKS VVTI controller

Mines chip on ECU

Greddy front mount (4")

TRD spoiler (carbon)

Whifbitz 1st & 2nd decat

Whifbitz poilished power steering tank

Frendza lightened flywheel

Could i also say a big thank you to Garage Whifbitz for all the help they have given me and there fast delivery on parts. I will continue to shop with them in the future.

Here's a few pics of the car but as usual when they were taken it was raining so ill get better one up soon. Also could anyone could tell me the make of the front bumper i have been looking and can't see one like it. Thanks.

IMAG0131.jpgIMAG0132.jpgIMAG0136.jpgIMAG0137.jpg

Edited by jjs_82 (see edit history)

you've done well there mate, she looks real nice. carbon spoiler looks nice. no way we'd get away with that font on our number plates, police seem to be cutting down on it lately. looks real nice. shame about the weather!!

got any interior shots?