The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member wants to know

Supraleeturbo

The carpet Dying has been done a lot, but as said above not sure about the headlining, I guess you could try it, if it doesn't turn out well then contact Keron or hunt around here for a Black one

Just a heads up, you won't get away with text chat on this forum, it's no tollerated at all, proberbly because there are few of us old gits on here and it hurts our heads trying to read it

The carpet Dying has been done a lot, but as said above not sure about the headlining, I guess you could try it, if it doesn't turn out well then contact Keron or hunt around here for a Black one

Just a heads up, you won't get away with text chat on this forum, it's no tollerated at all, proberbly because there are few of us old gits on here and it hurts our heads trying to read it

punctuation helpds too... welcome. enjoy the supra :)

lol cheerz for that ill try my best to write properly

• 2 weeks later...
That is just about the worst Supra job to pay someone to do and could cost you an arm, a leg and a couple of ribs. :think:

Link the 2 heater pipes before they go through the bulkhead and you will be good to go for now.

Just dont go out in the winter unless you wear a wolly hat , mittens and keep a can of deicer to spray the inside :D

Got my new matrix from demisterman for a reasonable price. I think it was about 80 quid. The best quote I had for labour to change it was about 600 quid. I changed it myself in one weekend. There's a really good guide on this forum, search for change heater matrix. It's a ba**ard if a job. My biggest tip would be to label everything, and don't force any of the plastic clips on the dash.

:)

• 3 months later...