The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra run

redsupratt6spd

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Marty man is turning into a myth haha most people no off him but have never heard off him haha

Yep we got the engine out and discovered a cat pipe that'll get me more money for my gearbox conversion lol I'll stick pictures up later, ps that Porsche you have is stunning I've been telling everyone about it haha

so guys and girls which date is it 11th or 18th and prob all depends on the lovely weather we have :taped: just all meet at carrickfergus castle car park at 12.30 (not too early lol) hang around til 1 for the late comers then head off up the coast. i'll have my dads cam with me for some shots on the way. don't forget chippy money ;)

Guest supratool
This Marty man is turning into a myth haha most people no off him but have never heard off him haha

Yep we got the engine out and discovered a cat pipe that'll get me more money for my gearbox conversion lol I'll stick pictures up later, ps that Porsche you have is stunning I've been telling everyone about it haha

yeah think i heard of him he builds really mean mkiii supras then leaves them to fall apart lol :p

good to see you on sat glad you liked the porka :D

might be able to pop up on the 18th but wont make the coast run .......

cheers

:taped: