The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel fitment help

chazuk

Fronts with a 25 will be tight depending how low the car is, 35 will be perfect.

Them rears will stick out to far unless you go silly camber and a big stretch, or jack it right up, i just got a 10" et 30 on the V8 supra, had to fit a 265 tyre though and the arches was fully rolled, you might do it if you pull the arches a bit, i love an aggressive offset.

Fronts with a 25 will be tight depending how low the car is, 35 will be perfect.

Them rears will stick out to far unless you go silly camber and a big stretch, or jack it right up, i just got a 10" et 30 on the V8 supra, had to fit a 265 tyre though and the arches was fully rolled, you might do it if you pull the arches a bit, i love an aggressive offset.

Damn I thought it would be thats those rims out of the question I would try pulling the arches but Simons just painted the car so not a option now , intresting thanks for the info so if I was looking for a 295 on the rear I need to be looking at 18x10.5 on a et 40 then ? Got a plan up my sleeve get a cheap second hand pair of work rezax's or vs-xx with small width etc seen some for £600 fit them on and measure out to the arch and you can buy brand new lips for $260 from 1-6inches . http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-5-REPLACEMENT-LIP-WORK-VS-XX-EQUIP-REZAX-18-RIM-/140573423811?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20bad438c3

Damn I thought it would be thats those rims out of the question I would try pulling the arches but Simons just painted the car so not a option now , intresting thanks for the info so if I was looking for a 295 on the rear I need to be looking at 18x10.5 on a et 40 then ? Got a plan up my sleeve get a cheap second hand pair of work rezax's or vs-xx with small width etc seen some for £600 fit them on and measure out to the arch and you can buy brand new lips for $260 from 1-6inches . http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-5-REPLACEMENT-LIP-WORK-VS-XX-EQUIP-REZAX-18-RIM-/140573423811?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20bad438c3

i have been looking at that company too, i put a offer in for them wide body wheels.

Looking at some alloys my rear arches are rolled but thats it stock body

fronts 18x9 offset + 25mm they also do +35mm on the fronts but the rears are 18x10.5 +20mm I am guessing the rears will be to arggressive ? if so what offset do I need to look for at these sizes ?

18x9 +35 will fit okay.

These are 18x10 +32, in comparison 18x10.5 +20 will extend further outwards by 18mm.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=744&d=1134501037

18x9 +35 will fit okay.

These are 18x10 +32, in comparison 18x10.5 +20 will extend further outwards by 18mm.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=744&d=1134501037

Thanks Nic I found a thread on SF today showing the wheels I was after and a few people bought them xxr 526's ,the fronts will be fine but the rears only come in et 20 so its a arch pull and bit of a camber so its not for me

Plug your values into http://www.kulthea.net/fitment.xls a lot depends on the style of wheel but it's pretty good.

Thanks I have been looking for something like that I always have problems working out offsets :-)