The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ally dash trim

Chase

Won't be a match for all the hard labour in doing it yourself but my old man bought on for his freelander and TBH has given a good finish was quite impressed. However that was a Burl walnut effect.

Still would have assumed you would still have to remove the rubber from the dash on the Supe so that it would stick properly or I could see in 6 months time bits starting to come away.

Originally posted by Paul -C-

To be fair there's 446 positive and 20 negative

That's a terrible percentage! Folks who buy from eBay are very reluctant to give negative feedback even when things do go wrong, because of the possibilty of retaliatory negging. I'd suspect that the percentage of unhappy punters is really a lot higher than shown.

Mind you, I'm the same. I was pretty much ripped off on eBay (by a fellow member of mkivSupra.net) but still didn't left negative feedback.

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

the percentage is 95.7% thats good!!!

if u got 20 sales and one bad feedback u straight down to 95% so for 450 odd sales 95.6% is good. i think personally

Hmmm I see what you're saying but I look at it the other way. I'd buy from somebody with one Neg and a 95% feedback rather than from somebody with 20Negs and the same rating. We can all make the odd mistake but 20 is far too high for me to have any confidence in the seller.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Ebay is a very dodgy place 1 neg feedback an I will walk

Perhaps you are being very over-cautious - 3% yes I agree - shows disregard or lazy selling

I could buy something off a competitor and just leave a completely untrue negative feedback??

I always check out the buyers feedback - for instance there was someone selling bodykits claiming wonderful ebay feedback

When i had a look - not one for any sales - loads for crap bought etc

:(

well yeah u use your common and looksee at the peeps feedback that have left feedback and if thats all good to be honest theres no bargain in the world worth the hassle of being fooked about. I can go into any shop and admittedly pay a bit more but get a product I want with no hassles. All I am sayin is that to buy a bargain off ebay the seller has to be reliable and the goods to actually be what is advertised. With a shop I can go looksee if the advertisin is rollox or not with ebay u have to take the product as advertised - a little dissapointment for extra flannel.

• 1 month later...

Just received the dash trim kit from BD Trims, took about 5 weeks to arrive, there doesn't seem to be enough adhesive in the kit, but all the parts are there and I will be trying to fit the kit this week by myself. Gone for a slightly different colour - ive gone down the bling route and got a red dash. Will post pictures and let you know how it went asap.