The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im going to break the drag car up for spares. Advert soon !!!

dude

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Budz86

Massive shame to see you decide this John but as Jamie says, hopefully this is not you giving up on drag racing. I can see where you're coming from though - some car's are just jinxed from the start.

Plans are use my Turbo and manifold, Inlet and direct port kit and some of the fuel system as well as fit my Syvecs and alter a few other bits, it ran 7.7 with around 1000hp and a 50 shot of nos so a load more nos and another 1.2 bar should see good numbers, car is a webster built Pro Mod chassis (quite old now) but tagged to 6.49 with unlimited terminal speeds and is up to date on safety etc (just a bit heavier than a new design)

That's going to be absolutely mental. Look at the size of that CC :blink:

Has it ran in the MKIV shell Dude?

No Scott it blew a piston and hit the wall at over 150 destroying the body which was a MK3 mock up called The daywalker, I think in tribute to Steve Whittaker who was the first to run a 7 in europe in a jap car it will become Daywalker 2.