The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm back in a supra!!

supra_aero

Its been a while. Never thought I'd get one again but due to odd circumstances I've bought one again!

I forgot how cool supras are. Absolutely over the moon. And can't believe its pretty much stock yet looks so good.

Thanks jay5041 ! You and ur mrs were v.v. professional and the directions home were spot on.

Forgot how much fuel these things eat tho which is a bit of a worry as a daily driver - lol.

Will post more pics tomorrow.

And its an NA auto incase anyone asks. Still love it. And yes those are LED rears.

V. pleased. :cool:

Thanks all.

Blueangel did the leds for the previous owner. :)

I'm pretty much keeping it stock looking exterior. May change wheels and do some weight reduction but not going to change much at all appearance wise anyway.

BTW who do i ask for a mkivsupra owners club badge? It'd be my second set as its my second supra but I'm sure branners won't mind :)

It's wierd. Biggest difference besides performance (though unfair to compare an NA with a rx7) is the silent(ish) exhaust. It's so strange to have a sports car so quiet (exhaust is standard at the mo!).

There is a nice feel to having a quiet sports car and not rumbling around town in 1st/2nd gear etc. for attention but just enjoying the drive itself. In 2 minds about putting soirts exhaust on or leaving it stock at the moment :S. Pity there is no onboard silencer in a supe!

Looks gorgeous mate, saw it for sale and really liked it myself. Must be great to be back in a Supra, enjoy!! :)

Thanks. I always wanted a white one, last one was black. Infact incredibly similar to yours at one point!

Can't wait to take her for a spin down country roads tomorrow! The joys of no longer living in London!!