The mkiv Supra Owners Club

carbon dash with all the bits attached

Dave

This reminds me, I really need to send mine to you!!!

Looks really good mate, have you had any problems with it lifting due to heat etc on the tight curves ?

I did with the grill because i kinda messed up a little in the right hand corner, if you look closely there is a crease and in the heat it kept lifting there so i ended up pulling it all off.

the dash stuff and other bits ive used a primer/glue based stuff and its held it fine.

I did with the grill because i kinda messed up a little in the right hand corner, if you look closely there is a crease and in the heat it kept lifting there so i ended up pulling it all off.

the dash stuff and other bits ive used a primer/glue based stuff and its held it fine.

i use very high temp glue on mine whats the name of the product you use to stick it down ???

Its the sticky back stuff mate, its easy to work with as its the ni doc stuff so it allows the material to breath more as its thicker you can push air bubbles out easier. hairdryers help to stretch the marerial too.

also the high adhesive stuff mentioned above works well, its what ive used on my dash trim. i didnt use anything on the grill as i was just seeing it it could be done in one go (and it could) just need patience.