The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ello everyone.

Guest Samuraijt

Guest Samuraijt

Ello peeps, I've just swapped my baby for another. I had a r33 gtst pearl white lovely. I swapped with David and have the na supra which is lovely.

I need help peep, what would u recommend as a good de-limiter, also has anyone ever modified the rear seat to fit 3 people. If so what do i need to do, or will i be the first...

Thanks John.

You can't get 3 in the back. 2 is very hard, did it once tho. Although I did commute every day with 2 others :). You simply couldn't fit another person in the back

The supra is registered as a 2+2 4 seater never had a middle rear seat so there are no belt fixing points. It wouldn't have been crash tested with 3 in the back ether. So if you did mod it and have an accident the outcome wouldn't be good!

Guest Samuraijt

IMAG0076.jpg this was my baby for 4 yrs decided on a change, shes gone to a great home. and ive got a new project. anyone fitted those speed converters/delimiters from ebay????

The Supra was the veil side gloss black one for sale on the forum. dwood.. 3117278-1.jpg needs my magic touch! will keep you updated!