The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet at dundonald 31st august

kingaby

Hi to all, I spoke to Jake seeing if he wanted to do a last meet up before his car goes in for the single conversion. Just thinking i might as well put it up on here. Neil said he was up for it, Jake and i can ask Marty but it would be nice to meet you all for the first time. The reason for the dates is to pick a nice day when we can all get out. I asked Jake if it was worth meeting up and going bowling or do something along the lines. Well hope this might get the ball rolling.

Kingaby

Jake g

Big Neil *LSD*

Edited by kingaby (see edit history)

Haven't heard of any shows in NI on that weekend, it's Edition38 (for the dub 5cene monkeys) that weekend but it's in England, there's a right few heading over from here for it.

Football's going magic bud, pre-season friendly last night which ended up 13-1 :D

Sportsbowl in ballymena 1 game for £3.70 per person or 1 hour for £22 and a max of 6 people per lane. They do a dicount for 15 people but i doubt we will make the numbers. There is a resturant in there as well for all the fatties lol. How does this sound? as long as we can arrange between us the date that doesn't conflict with work or hobbies then were sorted. I need 2 days to book the lane or lanes so if you guy's can let me know by the Monday 29th that would be brill:-

DATES YOUR AVALIBLE

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING

Then i can watch you lose with my amazing curve ball's he he.

Is Ballymena not a fair trek for you? Belfast might be handier, Dundonald Ice Bowl has mini golf too which is good craic. Tuesday evening's the only dodgy one for me but not impossible if it suits everyone else. In fact, I think that weekly meet still happens in Dundonald on a Wednesday night, it's just across from the Ice Bowl.