The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Was having a clearout today...

tDR

That is might impressive, do you remember what power you was running then? Or what the turbo's were running?

Power - ~ 400bhp flywheel ish. Never had a power figure on a dyno, did try a couple of times but the car always wanted to jump out the dyno as had no TRAC ECU. Interestingly my terminal speeds were higher on my 11.9 second runs on crapper surfaces (poorer 60fts) elsewhere at Elvington and at Crail at 121 and 122 MPH. I reckon terminal speeds are lower across the board at 'Pod vs. other venues for whatever reason.

Turbos - stock JDM Ceramics at 1.1bar boost tops. Kinda opened a can of worms on the whole hybrids thing :D

Edited by tDR
boost level input (see edit history)

Power - ~ 400bhp flywheel ish. Never had a power figure on a dyno, did try a couple of times but the car always wanted to jump out the dyno as had no TRAC ECU. Interestingly my terminal speeds were higher on my 11.9 second runs on crapper surfaces (poorer 60fts) elsewhere at Elvington and at Crail at 121 and 122 MPH. I reckon terminal speeds are lower across the board at 'Pod vs. other venues for whatever reason.

Turbos - stock JDM Ceramics at 1.1bar boost tops. Kinda opened a can of worms on the whole hybrids thing :D

That is just insane man! :D

I think I set a record in the worst time! :D

And I got it all on video. How I laughed hard at that :D

Very impressive time, I hope to sneak my TT6 Bpu into the 11's...

Why stop there. Why not go for high 10s and yes it has been done ;)

Full drag wheel setup, standalone ecu with 2 step and full BPU mods but bare in mind the US spec supra has steel turbo's like the UK so im not sure if J specs would cut it. Im gonna stick my neck out here and say nitrous was probably used as well.

Ok, thats damn impressive...

Not sure if I would fit gas on my car though...

I think I'll stick to trying to get into the 11's....

10's when I go single turbo....