The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does this supra belong to you ????

l33wgn

yep, tis mine and was offered full money for it! thats when i realised i didnt want to part with it, pics dont begin to do it justice!! tbh as supra prices go its expensive for an NA but it just goes to show what you can ask and get for a really good one :-) ps to OP thanks for liking it enough to point it out :-)

How come you didn't take it?? You not selling now?

just couldnt part with it, eventually these are gona become rare again, ill wana have mine when they do, 12+ years is along time to own and know a car and at the end of the day 6k aint a whole ball of money, im getting a tuscan and to think 6k will only cover quarter of the cost of it sort of puts it into perspective, id rather have the sup and get the tvr aswell rather than sell her and only really be funding a quarter of it!! just seems like im giving a good car away for no reason

I saw this advertised and thought it was a very optimistic price, I'm delighted you got an offer of the asking price and glad you don't have to sell bud. Haven't seen you online in aaages either :) nice to see it's still Mint.

cossack,

your seats are gorgous. i sat in some leather recaro speeds and they felt very snug, not sure if they were too snug to be honest. how do those feel? i know they are worth a tidy mint.

where did you get your rear lights from?

cossack,

your seats are gorgous. i sat in some leather recaro speeds and they felt very snug, not sure if they were too snug to be honest. how do those feel? i know they are worth a tidy mint.

where did you get your rear lights from?

thanks mate, seats are really great and very well finished, as with the car i havnt really sat in them much tbh, quite hard but still comfy, good fit for me but im only 11.5 stone drippin wet, id say they might accomodate another 2 or 3 stone ok! lol got the lights of rick on here (blueangle) quite expensive but totally worth it, after a set of wheels this is the next thing id do on the outside of a supe!! should see them lite up a night, brings the back end right up to date!!

I saw this advertised and thought it was a very optimistic price, I'm delighted you got an offer of the asking price and glad you don't have to sell bud. Haven't seen you online in aaages either :) nice to see it's still Mint.

cheers jim, was floating about in the backround as a non member from time to time, my bikes tend to keep me on the bike forums or grinding sliders when the sun sticks its tongue out, not much of a key board warrior as you can see from my post count! lol thanks for the comments, and yes still as clean (prob cleaner)!!

ps was up round gortin (omagh) area for a run on the bikes a while ago, roads are empty and fast!! no one ever about!! superfast from plumbridge to draperstown, lovely drives round the gortin forest park and surrounding area, check it out in the car if you ever want to go for a run

just couldnt part with it, eventually these are gona become rare again, ill wana have mine when they do, 12+ years is along time to own and know a car and at the end of the day 6k aint a whole ball of money, im getting a tuscan and to think 6k will only cover quarter of the cost of it sort of puts it into perspective, id rather have the sup and get the tvr aswell rather than sell her and only really be funding a quarter of it!! just seems like im giving a good car away for no reason

Fair play bud!! I wish I was in a position like that! Frankly, I wish there were more people like you asking higher end prices for these fantastic cars as it would keep the values higher! Enjoy the TVR! Also great (fun) cars but don't bank on the reliability you're used to in the Supra! It may not be long before you wish you'd accepted that £6000 for repairs!!:rolleyes:

Fair play bud!! I wish I was in a position like that! Frankly' date=' I wish there were more people like you asking higher end prices for these fantastic cars as it would keep the values higher! Enjoy the TVR! Also great (fun) cars but don't bank on the reliability you're used to in the Supra! It may not be long before you wish you'd accepted that £6000 for repairs!!:rolleyes:[/quote']

i thought it was a bargin at 6k! lol, when i see guys on here struggle to get what it would cost for a good set of coilovers i just think, what the fuck is going on! yea 6k might put a dent in the repair bill but at 7-8k for an engine rebuild it prob wont go that far esp if anything else shits itself! lol would never sell the sup to fund anything to do with repairs if i need them! its just to good a car, i honestly dont think ill ever sell it! well, not to free up money for another car should i say