The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the going price on a aerotp?

jayl

i am hoping to find a aerotop twin turbo soon but if i was to find one or if someone had one and wanted to sell what would be a reasonable price for one ?

i know year mileage and upgrades make different prices but what is one worth ?

They generally seem to go for between £7k - £10k. An example like Andrewows must be worth alot more than £10k though :cool:

+1

7k - 10k seems about right

You might be waiting a while for one to come up as there aren't many around, I believe there were only 600 RHD TT aerotops ever made (I could be wrong). An alternative would be to buy an NA aerotop then do a TT conversion, that's what I'm doing.

• 2 weeks later...
+1

7k - 10k seems about right

You might be waiting a while for one to come up as there aren't many around, I believe there were only 600 RHD TT aerotops ever made (I could be wrong). An alternative would be to buy an NA aerotop then do a TT conversion, that's what I'm doing.

your right 600 made between 1993-1995 2 years i believe, in japan rhd like you say, they are in the states aswell tho, lhd versions, but whos going to import one. ive had 2 of 600 now lol, price wise, i payed £8000 for my first car sold it for £8000 also, and i payed £7000 for this one had a really good bargain tho, very lucky find, it was in a dealer that dealt in more modern cars like mercs etc and he wanted rid really, again very lucky, its got tons of history, a bloody folder 2inchs thick. if you buy one i dont think youl lose out, youl always get your money back.

my 1st aero bought 2008, sold 2010 below

my 2nd bought a few months ago and looking to keep this baby for ever & ever ;-) below

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

Depends if you want face-lift or pre-face lift, as the facelift aerotops are a lot rarer to begin with and only came in N/A Auto form, then having a TT6 on is not going to be cheap, main problem being the electronics, luckily for me, I used a facelift TT6 as a donor, so EVERYTHING was swapped over, which meant that I have all the facelift manual dash (complete with working stock boost guage), the entire drivetrain, loom, transmission tunnel, everything was swapped over(and vice versa, so I also have a TT6-N/A Auto converted tin top).

Also, depends if you want manual or auto aswell.

Neither of those are Scott's. Do like the look of the red one. That's the look I'm going for with mine (OEM skirts and spats with colour coded OEM lip) As for the other one, all I'd say is PERSONALLY, I've had bad vibes from Platinum Autos. Heard some of their examples are not the best and they never replied to my emails or didn't answer the phone on 2 separate occasions for 2 different Supras!!