The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where can I get cool Numberplate

Green Peace

I may have posted before that GT Grafix took FOUR attempts to send me the correct size number plates, even though I gave them the correct dimensions right from the start, and then got stroppy on the phone with me because I was causing them so much work.

When I say correct size, I mean they kept sending UK style long thin plates.

Fairly poor performance from a company specializes in number plate manufacture.

Originally posted by shaf

sounds like you're after oxy..... let me give him a shout for you :flame Dev

Why you been examining him recently Shaf?

:D

Thanks for the advice I'll try fancy pants (sorry Fancy Plates I mean)

Gt Grafix I'll avoid....I mean they cant even spell Graphics right what hope they got getting a numberplate right.

:D

hmm, that url was just on the receipt i got, i phoned them and said "i want blah with blah etc" and thats what i got...never went to the site so either it's stuffed or they've closed down :D

Kev- hahaha. Because I used to believe that I might one day get my car back.

In defence of GTGRAFIX, I have to say that I've just used them for the second time and have had no problems at all.

I ordered the latest set on Friday by phone and they were here Tuesday morning, perfect, all as requested.

The guy that runs it comes across as an arrogant sod but is really OK. BTW, they have a 50% off deal at the moment.

I must say that one of my mates used them and had to re-order as they got spacing wrong but even so, the quality is very good.

Anyway, make your own choices, but be clear in the details and style you want!!!

Paul

Too late...I have just ordered from 'Fancy Plates' I'll let ya know if they are shit or not lol.

I liked the way you could build them on the site and try different fonts...that was well good, coz I wasn't really sure what I wanted...I hope the police dont pull me up they have a very clear type font so I dont see any probs.

Thanks for all the advice

Si

:cool:

Edit: If ya reg is something like W5TRD can you legally have it with a space after the 5 like W5 TRD?

I've been following this thread from the start, It was just that morning I was thinking to myself "I fancy some new plates, where do I get them?", then Green Piece beat me to the Question on the Forum. I had a go on Fancyplates site straight after Faye's first responce (how's that for trusting the opinion of somebody you haven't met yet?). Found exactly what I wanted and ordered them (£35 inc delivery). Should arrive tomorrow, I'll let you know how I get on.:)

EDIT forgot to say custom sizes.

Originally posted by Lazarus

Faye's first responce (how's that for trusting the opinion of somebody you haven't met yet?). Should arrive tomorrow, I'll let you know how I get on.:)

I'm very trustworthy indeed. Fancyplates have been slow to produce the plates on one occasion, but the rest of the plates I've had made up have been sent out very quickly.