The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprastore?

JamieP

I can't say I've seen a positive comment regarding ordering from them from people in the UK. They used to be forever cancelling orders without telling you, or just taking forever before telling you they can't deliver to the UK. There used to be some relationship with Titan Motorsport which was always vigorously denied by both parties. They used to have the same website template, hosting provider, same business address, people ordering from one and being sent from another etc. etc. but this was years ago. Titan are now members of the forum...

Is it something MVP don't sell? Not heard anything bad regarding them.

I've read lots of bad reviews about Suprastore.... I did look at ordering some stuff from them about 18 months ago but I did my research first and got put off by how many dissatisfied customers they had. Never actually used them, but just thought I'd mention it dude...

I have bought once from them... well they forgot about my purchase, then I wrote a mail asking them what happened, they apologized to me and the purchase was with me within the next 3 days!!! Usually it takes 7-10 days for something to arrive from US to Bulgaria. And they didn't ask me to pay extra for the express shipping. So I'd say they are OK, although few months later I read about some other guys complaining their purchases were taking forever (more than a month) to be completed, that the man behind suprastore is already some other guy that is messing up everything, etc etc... but lately don't know what the situation is...

I hear the stories of bad customer service but has anyone dealt with them?

How did it go? good or bad?

They have something of interest to me thats over a $1000 cheaper than anywhere else i can find.

I ordered some headlight bulbs from them a few years ago and they sent me a MKIII exhaust instead! Not used them since.

I ordered some headlight bulbs from them a few years ago and they sent me a MKIII exhaust instead! Not used them since.

What was so special about the headlight bulbs that you had to order them from a US company? Still, I presume you could have sold the exhaust and got more than your money back? :D

What was so special about the headlight bulbs that you had to order them from a US company? Still, I presume you could have sold the exhaust and got more than your money back? :D

At the time (about 8 years ago) the type of bulbs I wanted weren't readily available here so I ordered them from Suprastore. Yes, I sold the exhaust and got more than my money back so was happy in the end!

more than anything i think it has something to do with MVP. but i could be wrong....their old template was the same as MVP.

but having said that, i have ordered stuff from them and one didnt recieve the item but was issued a refund and the other 2 times i made sure the item was in stock prior ordering, no problems.....