The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra TT BPU

listy

planning on getting rid of the n/a and getting a TT as i just come into a bit of cash :D and have been looking on Thor Racings site. They can do a full BPU for £531. Obviously this will take it up to around 400bhp and 1.2 bar. am wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper way to get to BPU or is that a fair price? the cash aint the problem, but money saved is money on something else.

Also, recommended turbo upgrade? looked at TD04's recommended by a mate, but he has a skyline and knows squit about supras.

Input would be appreciated

how much did you spend doing it though? thats kinda what im after.....as most of the bpu is pretty basic stuff and wouldnt be that hard. obviously as previously stated, THOR will do it for £531 so if you managed to do it cheaper than that then im all ears

Walbro - £80

FCD - about £90

double decats & restrictor ring about £200

NGK Iridium colder plugs - £30

From what I understand thats the basic stuff you need....you might want to get a Boost Gauge or boost controller which will also boost the price up and you may find you will need new coil packs too which would cost another £400 +

But as for getting you there on the absolute minimum budget I work out £400 in total