The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BDC Knockhill

Bryson

We will be there with the SATS Cosworth Supra all weekend, anyone is welcome to come over to the Tent and have a chat.

Kind offer:thumbs:

I'll pop over for a quick chat, try persuade Mark into giving me a passenger ride:D

Be good to see the supra again, last time I saw it, it was blue.

Yeah I'm rather burnt 2. No I was the purple/blue supra parked further down next to vectra & corsa.

Ah I see, think I caught a glimpse of yours from a distance. Looked really tidy from what I saw!

I had to leave just as the SATS started his first round, had work at 6 :( how did he get on?

Guest suprabass

HI Thanks for the support that we had at the weekend was great, unfortunately our power steering pump literally exploded on the first run of the final and we didn't even notice until we got it back to the pits if we had have we would have changed it in the 5 min rule, Nightmare that it happened after going so well all day but it just wasn't to be. Now to rebuild for Silverstone in 2 weeks time were we won't be the only supra in Super-Pro as Freddie Aasbo will be over in the Need for Speed supra.

Thanks Again for all the support at the weekend can't wait to be back again.

Did you get any footage of the weekend? Noticed about 3 cameras on the roof of the Supra during the runs lol.

Was really impressed with the runs I saw, definitely one of the best cars on the day. Just a shame the steering let go at the last stage. All the best with the rest of the series guys!