The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You get cussed for pettiest thing!

Clarkey

Where I used to work - there was this guy ... (Who incidently shall remain anonmous) ... to be honest - him & I didn't get on for various reasons. (I won't go into the whys & whatnots - coz they're not important)

Usually if the issue is important enuff - I'll have a chat with that person .. Instead of behind the back - eh Mate ?! (Btw - he does have link to this forum ... he may/may not read this)

Anyway while I worked at the same place - his email sig was of a animated penguin.

When I changed jobs - I decided to use the same animated file. Afterall - Lest we forget we were never mates & now in different companies.

In my sig I used the penguin & linked it to the mkivsupra.net.

Anyway - he got wind of that I used "HIS" penguine :) & sent an email around to the dept where I worked (this was forwarded to me):

>>

>>

Take a look at this...

I found it from Christian's E-mail footer...

http://www.indidist.co.uk/images/memberdetail.asp?Id=348

Hmmm...

And the cheeky bugger has knicked my penguin... :o(

>>

>>

He would've browsed the board and hunted for me on the members board.

Basically it was well known of my passion for Car's/ MR2 Turbo's/Supra's at my old place of work - so basically by sending that link to everyone there.

He's taking the piss.

TBH - rather than making me angry - this just a reminds me of what I personally think of him & makes me smile that something sooo little & petty like an animated GIF file can get his back up.

What a sad little man!