The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Now Know What Top Secret Front Bumpers Are Designed For "Funny Pic Enclosed"

a98pmalcolm

LOL look what my mate saw chilling out on my front bumper in the car park I used while I'm at work.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/311/photo004no.jpg

Bloody cats, I see them walking through the sides of the bumper sometimes were the intercooler pipes are but I cant see no damage or scratches so I'm not to pissed about it.. At least they are choosing the nicest car there, obviously have taste!! lol

Hope the pic brightened up your day :)

My neighbours cat used to sit on the front of my bumper when I would get home at night. She wasnt to pleased when I told her if I got my hands on it I would throw it down the street.

It's dead now.........and I had nothing to do with it. Honestly.

14 posts and no-one has mentioned getting it de-catted?

You lot are getting sloppy.

On a similar note, I managed to get a monkey wedged under the stock rear spoiler on a trip through Knowsley Safari Park (before the decent paint & carbon parts) - the keeper spent a few minutes trying to poke it out with a broom much to the amusement of everyone else.