The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod - Help identify these cars please!

Homer

I'm trying to complete the tmings sheet for Suprapod so that we can award the usual trophies... it may well be of interest to help solve some of the missing info in the timing sheets... ;)

1) Can anyone confirm the usernames behind the following reg plates (will be removed afterwards):

Neil-NA

AshBHP

Clarkie

M181 LAD

TXI 1022

2) The forum names/reg plates from the following #run numbers (written on the rear screens of the car by 'Pod staff):

9 vertex

19 Guigsy

48 Monkpower

50 Neil-NA and Hackin & bashin

62 Pistonbroke

70 AshBHP

90 Clarkie

101 Probox

Thanks in advance!

Thanks guys, getting there :)

That's a pain that we have two car 50's! I have the full timings list here so can provide you both with the exports if you want to figure out which runs belong to each of you...

I think anything quicker than 14.6 is not mine, there was a 14.3 @ 101 and a 14.7 @ 105, also one around 99mph, i will check when i get in though.

I'm trying to complete the tmings sheet for Suprapod so that we can award the usual trophies... it may well be of interest to help solve some of the missing info in the timing sheets... ;)

1) Can anyone confirm the usernames behind the following reg plates (will be removed afterwards):

Neil-NA

L790 DNX

Clarkie

M181 LAD

TX11 DZZ (presumably not a supra!)

2) The forum names/reg plates from the following #run numbers (written on the rear screens of the car by 'Pod staff):

19 Guigsy

48 Monkpower

50 Neil-NA and Hackin & bashin

62 Pistonbroke

90 Clarkie

101 Probox

Thanks in advance!

Just letting you know TX11D22 is a uk spec supra (spotted the reg in the pics lui took)