The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You have problems.....

Guest Patrick@Priory

Guest Patrick@Priory

Just wanted to post up and say hi to all the people I met last night :)

And of course Bailey who I spoke to at length, after he was abandoned by his friends.

Come on, get the story shared. I'm guessing nutter in the pub reading tea leaves?
He was a proper fruit cake. The bar staff even let Genna and I leave the pub with our glasses of drink just to get away from him.

When he arrived at the hotel about an half hour after we'd all gone back there.... I seriously thought there was going to be a blood bath!

I forgot to tell you, later on he said to me "do you know what it's like to sit, as a grown man, and cry into your Mummy's lap?".

Crazy crazy!

Bet you do. im glad i wasent there, He tried to talk to me on the way out but i walked off, I can be quite rude at times

"I see a bald man with glasses".

Homer behind you?? Say what you see mate, Say what you see

"your wife had a miscarriage" and "you're a huge dissapointment to your parents" were two of my most memorable quotes.

Oh, and "I see a bald man with glasses".

Pig (John) did not find that funny at all as the "your wife had a miscarriage" remark was aimed at him and he walked away. The other 2 were funny though, who the hell is this guy Patrick anyway? Was he just in the pub?

Guest Patrick@Priory
Pig (John) did not find that funny at all as the "your wife had a miscarriage" remark was aimed at him and he walked away. The other 2 were funny though, who the hell is this guy Patrick anyway? Was he just in the pub?

I was at the pub, but decided to join everyone back at the ibis...and had such a good night out just chewing the fat with everyone to the point that I'm currently looking for a soop, budgie style... cheeeep