The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 9-11th September at Kettering Park, Northants

SupraDan24

Us Norfolkans had a chat about this today at Pod so i thought i'd start a thread and see if we cant get some preliminary details sorted. JAE is one of the biggest Jap show of the year, and a really good weekend so i'm definately going to go this year as i have it off from work. If anyone else fancies going and wants to convoy down there, add your names and any info and we can get a list going. There's also been a few new members recently from Norfolk so i'll try get a hold of them and point them in this direction. Below is a map of where it is, its basically just above Santapod (we actually went past it today on the convoy down to pod) so its not hard to get too. Just have to follow the A14 :) We may even be able to hit a convoy if they plan one and its not too early :)

When: 9th - 11th September (friday to sunday)

Where: Kettering, Northamptonshire

Here's the Link to Tom S orignal thread for JAE as he's the guy organising it, i'm just trying to promote it to the Norfolk lot and organise a convoy up there :) If i here anything about any other convoys near the BP garage in Brampton, i will try organise a time for us all to meet up

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?232284-Jae-2011

Price: £25 for a weekend pass, this includes entry to the event for the entire weekend, and also camping for te duration :) So who's coming??

The tickets for the food and beverages are now on sale, check the Online Shop in the link below to get your tickets. You have to be a Member to view this Link though as its a link to the Members section, not to the shop itself.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?224835-Online-Shop

1.) SupraDan24 (Paid) Meeting @ Great Yarmouth

2.) Inazone (Paid) Meeting @ Brampton Services

3.) Staples230uk Meeting @ Barton Mills Services

4.) Lamboyellow Meeting @ Great Yarmouth

5.) Lolaboost94 (Paid) Meeting @ Brampton Serives

JAE.jpg

Edited by SupraDan24 (see edit history)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us Norfolkans had a chat about this today at Pod so i thought i'd start a thread and see if we cant get some preliminary details sorted. JAE is one of the biggest Jap show of the year, and a really good weekend so i'm definately going to go this year as i have it off from work. If anyone else fancies going and wants to convoy down there, add your names and any info and we can get a list going. There's also been a few new members recently from Norfolk so i'll try get a hold of them and point them in this direction. Below is a map of where it is, its basically just above Santapod (we actually went past it today on the convoy down to pod) so its not hard to get too. Just have to follow the A14 :) We may even be able to hit a convoy if they plan one and its not too early :)

When: 9th - 11th September (friday to sunday)

Where: Kettering, Northamptonshire

Price: £25 for a weekend pass, i'm relatively sure this includes camping but i will double check. £15 for all you can eat and drink also but i think thats still tbc.

So who's coming??

1.) SupraDan24

Already paid for my ticket so will defo be going! This is the best event of the year for Japanease Cars. Wickstead park is a great venue with lots of stuff to do? Mind you i prefer having a drink and chatting and looking at Supes all weekend! Perfect.:p

Thanks for pm Dan..yes i am going and plan to do the tunnel run from averley on the thursday night, having some probs with car/gearbox at the mo, but hope all ok September. If for whatever reason I cant do T/run would love to join convoy...Regards ian.

No problem fella, there's not may members in Norfolk, so i make a point of meeting all of them lol. If you dont go ahead with the tunnel run and you decide you want to join the convoy then drop me a Pm and i'll make sure you get all the relevant details :)

If i go can i just do the 1 day , 9th september ? ..

The ticket covers you for the whole weekend, so if you choose to only stay the one day then that wont be a problem. I'm hoping we will get wristbands, so that you can leave and come back whenever you feel :) I'll have to check on that though.

there will be a club stand yes, and a big marquee for the forum members with a walk in beer fridge its been rumoured ;)

stop the rumours

it's true

Tickets for sale in the club shop.

£25 per person (under 14's free)

Covers whole event. Wristbands on entry.

Tunnel Run promises to be good with FOC entry with a JAE ticket.

Edited by Tom S (see edit history)

Was you at the shell garage the yesterday ?? Lol Are u driving up there with people? ?

Wasn't me :) I'm in a Silver Scooby for the time being but there were other red Supes out and about. I believe we'll be getting a convoy going at the Brampton services again at the BP Petrol station just off the A14 round-about coming from Huntingdon. I have the postal code but I'll have to get it to you at another time as it's not right in front of me.

To JAE, of course :D I've only been in the UK for two weeks but I've heard great things about it. Bring a tent! As for the convoy, we had a group of 6 including myself that headed to Suprapod. Hopefully JAE will have a bit more people in the group. The bigger the better! SupraDan24 leaded the thread so check out the first post and read down some. This is being posted far enough in advance that we should have a decent crew to play with on the motorway ;) Off to bed I go. Check back later :)

Should hopefully have minimum 7-8 supra's in the convoy, potenially ALOT more if we manage to meet up with any big convoys that are coming by us. As this is a weekend event, people may be arriving at different times possibly even different days so a mega convoy might not happen but we'll see nearer the time. Were hoping for loads of Supra's this year as its the last big event of the summer. I think it was 2007 when there was over 100 supra's there, so if we can get even half that it would be more than worth while. Not to mention the hundreds of other Jap cars there as it is a really big event across the Jap Scene, lets just hope for good weather. Remember your tent and your drinking shoes :D

Hi Peeps

I'm hoping for between 50 and 75 Supra's to this event.

Tickets for the event are per person and in the club shop. Also we have a group buy on food and drink at £15 per head.

There is a thread with links in National Events.

any questions about JAE ask on here or pm me.

cheers

Tom :flasher: