The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from Scotland!

Style

Hi guys,

Decided it was time to move up in the world after 2 years of owning a Focus. Was looking into going Jap, mainly a 200sx but kept coming across rusty shells and high mileage bin jobs. So I thought I'd have a look at Supras and fell in love with the very first one I looked at and decided to buy it! N/A, 6spd, grey with 66k and a few mods. Currently waiting on the DVLA to supply the current owner with a new V5 with the original reg details on it since he's retaining his personal plate. So I won't be able to pick it up/get pics until that happens :( The DVLA site says up to 3 weeks but does anyone know how long realistically it takes for the papers to come through? I've heard it usually comes through quicker.

EDIT: Hopefully this pic from the PH ad works: 2977301-1.jpg

Cheers, and here's a few snaps of what I used to drive. Looking forward to getting to know a few new guys from the area!

2011-06-08 17.45.59.jpg

2011-06-09 13.14.12.jpg

2011-06-08 17.45.02.jpg

Edited by Style (see edit history)

Thanks mate. The cars in the Bathgate area just now and the guys had it for a good few years. Probably seen a good few shows around about you. Couldn't believe how clean it was for a 15 year old car!

I'm just outside Dundee in Monifieth. I think theres a red TT nearby but it's for sale. Couple more around the city centre but no idea if they're members or not. Soon find out I guess :D

Yeah looks like I got my car maybe a few weeks too late otherwise I could've maybe come along! But definitely worth the trip another time, hopefully next year :D

Don't suppose anyone will want a trip down to Knockhill for the BDC next week? The week after Suprapod so I'm guessing everyone will be pretty skint from the petrol etc.