The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GPS speedo and maybe HUD??

Si_s Supe

My car is still clocking in KMs and reading in KMH. I don't want to do an MPH conversion as I'd like to keep it all genuine. I currently use a Road Angel for an MPH reading but it's poo and takes ages to find GPS reception, if it does at all!!

Just wandering if anyone has any recommendations for a GPS speed readout? I don't want to run a sat nav all the time. Would really like something that will / could be made to fit a gauge pod or something small to sit on the dash somewhere and maybe with a HUD? Any options really, but if I have a HUD, I don't want one that requires a stick on reflective patch on the screen!

Is it not possible to carry on using KM/s on the odometer, but have the speedo read in MPH? I am pretty sure that's do-able without much fiddling, and easily removable.

Hmmm...is it? If so, I'd be very interested in learning how! Would be a much neater solution.