The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting the itch to sell again!

Paul R

I have that itch many times. Just scratch it and it goes, it may come back but just scratch it again.

I have had mine back since January and it hasn't run right I have hardly driven it, now it's waiting to go the repair shop next week as when I do drive it people want to run into the back of me.

With all that I get fed up with it but I just scratch that itch knowing that when it's all sorted Im going to enjoy it.

I have that itch many times. Just scratch it and it goes, it may come back but just scratch it again.

I have had mine back since January and it hasn't run right I have hardly driven it, now it's waiting to go the repair shop next week as when I do drive it people want to run into the back of me.

With all that I get fed up with it but I just scratch that itch knowing that when it's all sorted Im going to enjoy it.

My cars fine though - quite a nice car to drive. I dont drive it much as I havent got anywhere to go if I'm honest! lol.

Paul.

Nothing wrong with it at all lol - in fact I've fixed the only problem which was the bodywork. If you know me and my 30+ car track record, you'll know I dont keep cars for long - I get bored easily.

how much are you offering? :-)

Nothing. I've all ready got a red TT... but with a proper gearbox ;)

Its going in to have a new clutch this week so once thats done I would be looking to sell it for £4500. Stuck it up for £5k but expected to take a bit less.

Will drop the price shortly.

Just looked at cupra's arent selling, like most cars. It's either drop the price or keep hold of it unfortunately.

Will do Going to get the clutch done in the next few days, no dropping the price silly low tho £4500 is a sensible price, its a tidy car so might as well keep it. Im sure it will sell eventually. :)

You say that, but if it's been for sale for this period of time then 4500 isnt a sensible price? One similar to yours sold for 3k recently...

I'll edit this and remove the comment if you think it will damage your sale....i'm just giving my honest opinion. i'm a bit ruthless when it comes to buying cars.

Its been up for sale for a while at over that price but only on pistonheads :) Im getting more interest now its on PH, ebay and a few forums, its going on auto trader in the next few days as well.

However if they are selling for £3k I will just keep hold of it. Had a fair few people come and look and then offer me £3500 and they all got sent packing. One guy came all the way from South yorkshire, knowing the price as we spoke on the phone, and still turned up with a silly amount.

Should have kept the MR2 really but hey ho.

Im happy to wait :)

Its been up for sale for a while at over that price but only on pistonheads :) Im getting more interest now its on PH, ebay and a few forums, its going on auto trader in the next few days as well.

However if they are selling for £3k I will just keep hold of it. Had a fair few people come and look and then offer me £3500 and they all got sent packing. One guy came all the way from South yorkshire, knowing the price as we spoke on the phone, and still turned up with a silly amount.

Should have kept the MR2 really but hey ho.

Im happy to wait :)

Mr2's are worse!! I nealry bought one instead of the supra. the chap wanted 5500 for it. fully forged engine, dyno'd at 380bhp - with still more to be had with more mapping. I got him down to 4k in the end - then decided to get a supra :-)

Paul.

I would have kept mine and Bought a supra as well :)

Got mine for £2650 3 years ago and sold it for just over £2k, as with any car there are cheaper ones out there, if I wanted to I could go and buy an auto supra for £4k but that doesnt mean its going to be a good one lol.

Im not in a huge rush to sell, the longer i save, the more cars are in my reach good time to buy a 3l twin turbo car tho plenty of room to drill people down on price.

Im not in a huge rush to sell, the longer i save, the more cars are in my reach good time to buy a 3l twin turbo car tho plenty of room to drill people down on price.

I'm with you on that one though mate :-) I would consider yours in px...depends on how much cash would flow my way :-)