The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod Saturday Hotel

Branners

Just noticed that the Ibis at Wellingborough for Saturday is completely booked out.

If anybody is looking to cancel their booking as they cannot make it then do post up here just in case anybody else would like to snap it up.

Should be another great night.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First up for taking a booking if someone cancels :D Can the hotel transfer a room into someone else's name without canceling it right up front? That way if it was canceled, someone was contacted to go ahead and book it, and someone else snatched it up before they got it? Just a question to try and save a spot ;)

Not sure how you can easily transfer. But the person who made the booking should be able to call up and tell them the person checking in will be X as they will be running late and make sure they just change the name to the person booking in. I think the credit card that has been used is only to hold the booking, so whoever rocks up to book in will pay with their own card.

anybody else got a spare room as I know another member trying to track one down. (In addition to Steve.m above)

Worst case there is a Travel Inn about 5 minutes drive away in Wellingborough which would also be okay. You could taxi to the Ibis for the drinkies and then taxi back.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHotel/WELDOG/wellingborough

Looking for a double room if anyone has one (will have the mrs. and my 17-month old son along so will get them to add a cot to a double) for friday and saturday night ideally.

Will book an alternative hotel last minute if I can't get into Ibis for both nights - want to avoid moving all our stuff.

Cheers,

Brian.

Have got into the Ibis for the Friday night and hoping for a last minute cancellation on the Saturday to keep my room for the 2nd night.

If anyone is cancelling their room for the Saturday, please let me know so I can nab it! :)

Due to a change in circumstances, I'm no longer 'Podding this weekend. I have a twin room for the Friday & Saturday night up for grabs. Anyone interested please PM me or drop me a message on 07932580804.

Cheers

Ben

Due to a change in circumstances, I'm no longer 'Podding this weekend. I have a twin room for the Friday & Saturday night up for grabs. Anyone interested please PM me or drop me a message on 07932580804.

Cheers

Ben

Oh, yes please!! Will call you in a few mins

I contacted Ben / UGP at 2.45pm about that room D ^^ but I only want the Saturday (as booked Friday direct and it's non refundable) so have said so to Ben, happy to pay £49 as that's what the Friday cost me - I know some people got the £29 / night advance rate.

Not heard back from Ben yet, though if he paid £49 a night he'd no doubt rather sell on to someone that can take both nights to get his £98 back!