The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra is Getting a Feature......

Geo

Through Performance Imports http://www.hpi.com.au :D

I had posted my build thread that SRD were building for me, over on the the Australian Supraforums http://www.supraforums.com.au i try to keep it updated like the one I've got going on here. I got an PM asking if I'd like the car featured from Jason @ Performance Imports, how could i say no, I've never had one done before.

Anyway he thought that i lived in Australia, nope Sunny Scotland. :D He said aaaah that might be a problem getting a photographer, but leave it with me.

He got back to me, saying he has arranged a photographer for when im picking the car up?

The photographer got back to me this morning, saying its all i go and he arrives in the UK on the 8th, and will arrange to get the car all photographed.

Not sure whether its going to be on the Friday or @ Suprapod on the Saturday, so if its the Sat guys, make sure your cars are spotless, you might get them in the Mag also?

All i need to do now, is arrange with Stonkin for a detail :D :D

So Excited. :D

I'd like to thank Lee @ SRD for building an amazing car for me with numerous questions and advice answered with ease, and for RyanG @ 2bartuning for the mapping, and one JamieP for loads of advice on MSN.

cheers guys :thumbs:

Good stuff Geo, lovely car you have there

Mag features aren't for me but it will be great exposure for your car.

TBH bud, didn't think mine was Feature worthy?? It just happened didnt intend on getting it done.

:thumbs:

Congrats geo, it certainly deserves a feature!!!

Well done mate !

Awesome dude!!!!

Congratulations.

Nice one Geo! Get the photographer to come down to SRD on Friday mate!

That's a credit to your efforts well done mate!

cheers guys, looking forward to it, :D I've no idea when he wants to do this, its going to be the Friday @ SRD or at the Pod, plus i've no idea abouts Locations, i'll need to ask Jamie and Lee about that one. :D

Boom - nice one big man!!!!

Mind and arrange with them for a bunch of copies of that issue to be sent over to you!:)

I'll have the second copy after you bud!;)

Yeah will do mate, all in hand. i'll get a few sent over, :D :thumbs:

It's had a cracking transformation and some great choice of parts, deserves a feature.

thanks dude.

Now i need to find a good location to have the shoot, any idea's down your way? I've txtd lee and ask if his place would be suitable??