The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Refurbished Wheels, Works Vs-xx

Marty

I decided to refurbish my wheels, and get them painted in a different colour whilst it was being done.

They were originally gold, which i think went well with the red supra, but i did prefer the red + black combo i had before i changed my wheels, so i decided to get them redone in black.

I did ask for matt black, but they have come back more gloss than matt, i'm going to try them on the car and see what i think, if i don't like them he'll re do them matt for free. I did think about leaving the lip silver, but decided against it.

What ye all think?

Original colour...

Now..

imageI'll slap them on the car tomorrow so i'll add some pictures of them on.

Looks great Branners :thumbs: didn't think about the kerbing to be honest, but as Dnk says, that's what a black marker is for ;) plus im a kerb dodger anyway so i should be ok :)

I do like the polished lip too, but i'm pretty sure all black will look better, hope so anyway :)

Will add on the car pics tomorrow sometime

• 2 weeks later...
Its a strong look.

I think so too :) :thumbs:

They look great. Can't help but think a polished lip would look better, but obviously that's just IMO.

Thanks mate. I prefer the complete black look personally, as it goes well with the red and black trim on the car :) too late now anyway as i'm not getting them redone ;)