The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's 0-95, 0-100 and 70-120 VIDEO pulls!!

Jamesy

Wanted to have a little practise before suprapod, not sure how many seconds 0-100 but felt quick, just hope the 60ft time is ok with my hi-stall.....

First pull - 0-95mph, before i ran out of road on the private track:

2nd pull on a different part of the track, 0-100mph and 70-120mph.

********************************************************************************

Couple new vids from today:

Ok this was with no launch control and 1.7 bar :)

[video=youtube;1HumM2-Se_k]

This was with launch control and was wild and stepped out (i did lift off for a split second :innocent:), but hopefully once this new cable is wired to the brake should be even faster

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. It does seem to sit on the rev limit for a second in 1st gear :search:

Has a very small mis at the moment and the track was a bit up hill, but it does take a while to get going with the histall ive got fitted now....dont think i'll be breaking any 60ft records just hope its got enough legs later on to be a respectable time

Thanks guys. It does seem to sit on the rev limit for a second in 1st gear :search:

Has a very small mis at the moment and the track was a bit up hill, but it does take a while to get going with the histall ive got fitted now....dont think i'll be breaking any 60ft records just hope its got enough legs later on to be a respectable time

James, someting is amiss there dude, its not changing gear fast enough, no way should it sit on the limiter like that!! What happens when you shift manually?? It looks like its going off the scale on the rev counter.

James, someting is amiss there dude, its not changing gear fast enough, no way should it sit on the limiter like that!! What happens when you shift manually?? It looks like its going off the scale on the rev counter.

ive been watching the video loads tonight and it does seem wierd - Ryan mentioned to me its to ddo with the stock ecu controlling the gearbox and syvecs doing the rest... when i look at the 2nd video it seems to hold on redline for 1.5sec, but then in 2nd gear doesnt go to the redline, or in 3rd....

:search:

Havent done it manually as boostlogic told me it'd screw up the sync in the box...