The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Anglia Mini Meet

heckler

OK Guys n' Gals

I know the last meet has only just happened but, I thought I'd get on the case for the next one. judging by the success of the last meet, I think we should make it a regular meet at The Railway Tavern -

Now, we all know where the Pub is, however for those who didn't turn up (you know who you are ;)) look below.

The Railway Tavern

Norwich Rd

Framingham Earl

Norwich

NR14 7AB

It serves good food, and has a large carpark - (we occpied half of it :))...

Or If you'd rather look at a map of where it is, take a look here.

and just use the zoom button to take a closer look.

Now, the date I have in mind is the 12th of September, if you have any other dates please let me know - same goes for numbers so I can book the table.

Originally posted by heckler

Now, the date I have in mind is the 12th of September, if you have any other dates please let me know - same goes for numbers so I can book the table.

I don't have any other dates :(

Heckler

MR.B (Dark Pencil)

Darren Blake

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys - as most of a know I am more than happy to organise these meets... but If you want to keep having the meets, some one will have to organise the next few, as I will be out of the country until January 2005.

I have just had a message through that I might be getting sent out Afghanistan on the 9/10th of september - as a result I might not be able to book the table for the meet on the 12 sept. I should find out more on Monday. If I do get sent out early, I would really apreciate if some one could take over organising the meet, and possibly up until and including the January meet.

However - If I dont go out on the 10th, or that weekend, I will continue the organisation of the september meet.

Thanks For You Patience/Understanding.

Simon.

I love my job

:mad:

:thumbs:

Ok chaps...

i have booked the table for 15 people at 12 - 12.30.

at The Railway Tavern

So, for those who havent been before, or just cant remember... take a look here...

And I still dont know if I can make it

:thumbs:

Oooh, if i dont make it, the table is booked in the name of Murphy.

Sorry people,

Cannot make this next meet 12th Sept.

I am on holiday from 09th - 15th drinking Guinness in Ireland.

Missed last meeting as at work.

Car is in bits in any case.

To update main block found warped 4k been skimmed.

Turbos both need new bearings.

I certainly seem to be able to goose these engines good.

In the throes of some dramatic engineering at present.

Will catch up when i can.

Rgds

John Fisher