The mkiv Supra Owners Club

car on ebay

k9l3

hi all advertised my car today don't really want to sell but see what offers I get and thinking about either manual supra or 350gt . only reason a 350gt is that they much newer otherwise no other car I would want to change it for. I put mine up for 7950 I think its a nice car and fair price. and I just as happy to keep it as I love it. so we see what happens .

Why are you selling if you're happy to keep it? Not happy with the auto 'box?

no I like the auto box a lot but . auto and track does not go I want to do track days and with that you do need a manual. I had a go on a track with the auto and it does not work in my opinion but if the car does not sell I be happy to keep mainly because the colour and the way this 1 looks I love it. its my perfect supra apart from not having 450-500 bhp :)

it has a 3.0 twin turbo auto/ manual mode the auto box works very well on this car and makes it very easy and nice to drive, its a very fast car and very smooth to drive also very economical for a car that can do upto 170mph and get upto 30-32mpg on the motorway and it gets faster at higher speed. :rlol:

GLWTS BTW dude

Edited by BlackWatch66 (see edit history)

it has a 3.0 twin turbo auto/ manual mode the auto box works very well on this car and makes it very easy and nice to drive, its a very fast car and very smooth to drive also very economical for a car that can do upto 170mph and get upto 30-32mpg on the motorway and it gets faster at higher speed. :rlol:

GLWTS BTW dude

feel better now mate ?I was just trying to think of things to say and the stats on auto supra UK says that standard is 32 and manual 36 max whether it true or not get over it.:)