The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twin turbo conversion

dubz

has any one done a non turbo to twin turbo conversion, any places where i can get a good priced twin turbo engine with everything i need for a conversion, i have a 5 speed manual if that makes any diffrence as the twin turbos mainly come in automatic, after fitting the twin turbo engine is there any outher modifications that need to be done on the engine side for it to run and how much roughly will i be looking to spend any thing else i need to no please let me no

Keron is your guy. My supra is with him now getting that done and i'm hoping it be ready this Thursday.:D

If you need anything else he be the man you're looking for. He's a great guy :thumbs:

Lucky :) cant wait to go tt, just money and insurance stopping me at the moment :)

Lucky :) cant wait to go tt, just money and insurance stopping me at the moment :)

Lucky, I guess....The only thing that was stopping me getting it was my girlfriend and. For her to change her mind I'm a bit suspicious. This one might come back and haunt me. Lol

I was looking at your supra garage and I think I seen it parked up around Rochford.

Keron is your guy. My supra is with him now getting that done and i'm hoping it be ready this Thursday.:D

If you need anything else he be the man you're looking for. He's a great guy :thumbs:

how much is he charging for the full conversion if you dont mind me asking

how much is he charging for the full conversion if you dont mind me asking

I paid £2500.00 for conversion and I also had extras done.I've BPU my car while its there. The conversion doesn't include a 6 speed gear box. My car came with a 6 speed so I didn't need to buy one but I think sell the 6 speed gearbox is around £2,300.00+

If you are planning to do it just pm Keron.

Edited by Dim Sum (see edit history)