The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Winter Projects

suprafan72

Yup. Just accumulating parts now. Should've started it already but the daily driver died so I had to put the Aerotop on the road straight away and aim to start over winter / Spring.

Base car is my silver pre facelift NA aero.

Full strip down to absolute bare shell, dipped and etch primed. Respray in facelift quicksilver. (Properly!!!)

MVP TRD widebody kit, (no £200 chinese crap fitted by a blind bodyshop and painted by someone with no eyes or hands this time). Ridox carbon tailgate lip, No spoiler.

Powder coated subframes with full Ikeya formula arms / links etc front and rear, Titan subframe mount kit, TRD roll bars, coilovers to be decided. Also toying with the idea of new hubs, bearings and spinners but I need to price them up. Brembo brakes. Black CCW 19's.

Transplant facelift dash from my donor car, recaros, black carpet.

6 speed conversion and TT lump from donor car, fully rebuilt to 750bhp ish, specs yet to be decided. Still fancy a T51. :taped:

Than my Mrs will kill me for spending £40k on a 16 year old car.

Yup. Just accumulating parts now. Should've started it already but the daily driver died so I had to put the Aerotop on the road straight away and aim to start over winter / Spring.

Full strip down to absolute bare shell, dipped and etch primed. Respray in facelift quicksilver. (Properly!!!)

MVP TRD widebody kit, (no £200 chinese crap fitted by a blind bodyshop and painted by someone with no eyes or hands this time). Ridox carbon tailgate lip, No spoiler.

Powder coated subframes with full Ikeya formula arms / links etc front and rear, Titan subframe mount kit, TRD roll bars, coilovers to be decided. Also toying with the idea of new hubs, bearings and spinners but I need to price them up. Brembo brakes. Black CCW 19's.

6 speed conversion and TT lump from donor car, fully rebuilt to 750bhp ish, specs yet to be decided. Still fancy a T51. :taped:

The T51 is a bit outdated now, however I'd still be very tempted just because of the noise :eyebrows:

Sounds like quite a project that, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the build thread. I'd maybe think about the Lamborghini Grigio Avalon grey instead of the Toyota colour though :cool:

Cany apple red, your old aerotop trd was the balls, do it exactly the same with some sweet 5 spoke rims and a cf boot lip (runs of to the toilet!!)

I'm really missing out on my sound system, so i may put an instal in it this winter.

me to! my speakers are so crud, i want a little bass to them but they cant handle it, got any ideas on some decent straight swaps? cant be bothered with brackets etc