The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A in Top Ten

David P

Whilst waiting for a component for my supercharger project and with nothing to report in my project thread, I have had time for a look around members garages.

It was a pleasant surprise to learn that my Supra had had :think: almost double the number of viewings as the next N/A and has sneaked into the club top ten. :)

Thank you for your curiosity. :thumbs:

1. JamieP 30,136

2. Chingy 25,637

3. AJI 19,577

4. JamieP 16,759

5. supragold 13,225

6. LeeP 10,100

7. Jevansio 9,168

8. AndrewOW 7,365

9. Nic 7,278

10. David P 7,007

Edited by David P (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
Shame we cant edit the garages ect ect now more??? well my computer wont let me anyway

What can't be edited now?

I've just had a look at your garage, there's lots that can be done to cheer it up, click the link below and take a browse of mine, there's a lot of things going on there you could use?

Edited by David P (see edit history)

b;3577950']Haha' date=' congratulations dude - Stand strong for the NA crowd!! :thumbs: :cool:[/quote']

Time and tide waits for no man, there's been some water under the bridge since then, the Old Girl is now poised to climb onto the front page. :)

1. JamieP 32,071

2. Chingy 30,101

3. JamieP 23,938

4. AJI 21,275

5. supragold 13,877

6. David P 13,870

7. LeeP 11,567

8. Jevansio 9,837

9. AndrewOW 8,536

10. Nic 8,283

Not exactly a 100% NA with a supercharger strapped to it though :D

The Old Girl made it to no. 6 normally aspirated and soon to become no. 5 supercharged. :)

Not bad going for a silver N/A auto. ;)

Edited by David P
Update to 10 (see edit history)

Time and tide waits for no man, there's been some water under the bridge since then, the Old Girl is now poised to climb onto the front page. :)

1. JamieP 32,063

2. Chingy 30,085

3. AJI 21,275

4. JamieP 23,917

5. supragold 13,877

6. David P 13,807

The Old Girl made it to no. 6 normally aspirated and about to become no. 5 supercharged. :)

Not bad going for an N/A auto. ;)

I don't think yours counts as an N/A tbh. The only reason it's had so many views if because you've been fitting forced induction.

I think what you've just proved is that an NA stands no chance of being there without a turbo / Supercharger conversion. :p