The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EVO IV vs UK SUPRA

suprababy

well i've still got the pulsar at the mo because the lad wanted to take it away on an uncleared cheque so i'm just waiting for cash- still sitting on his deposit though so it *should* be sold. Then i'll be ordering the supra from japan- it's bon holiday over there at the mo so i can't do much anyway.

I saw pete a week or so ago, and i saw him drive past not too long ago too, but have yet to see it close up. I'll keep my eyes peeled for richie too- havent seen him for ages, or wing for that matter.

Did the gto go somewhere local or is it going far?

Gto went far away. He dont miss it. You can usually hear pete before you see him anyway! Good luck with getting your Supra and hope the guy comes through with the cash for your pulsar. Got the pulsar v GTO race on vid dont know if pete showed you a copy but good to watch -

Ahhhh, so i won't be seeing the gto anymore then? I never even knew that race got filmed, would love to see it though!! I wonder if i can borrow the tape off pete and rip it to my computer. Have you seen it? I hope my flames were entertaining :innocent:

I'll have to have a word about it. :D

I will have to have a look at your supra at some point too- have you noticed how many of them there seem to be round town at the moment? All fairly plain looking though.

Think only the flames from gto were on there! Noticed quite a few recently of supras about town 5 silvers, 2 black, 1 deep red, 1 graphite grey, 1 white and a nice blue respray - i got a storm blue one - hope for a respray soon and it got side skirts, front splitter and a bit on rear bumper and of course the hump - (thank god no horns - they were taken off previous) Also know another storm blue in beccles and darren got a silver targa just outside of beccles. Yes so quite a lot of them! You will have to look at mine - go for a drive in it - even though it auto will give you a feel for what they like - you can see evo aswell. If you wanna pop round sometime ill pm you address and richie can take you for a burn!